Tickets for shows at the Grec 2014 Festival of Barcelona can be purchased from the following sales points:
Palau de la Virreina
La Rambla, 99. Times: Monday to Sunday, from 10 am to 8.30 pm
Box office information: Tel. 93 316 11 11
2014 Grec Festival de Barcelona website
Box offices at performance venues
Tickets may be purchased for shows on performance day.
Box offices open on performance days from at least one hour before shows begin.
Conditions of sale of tickets
• The Festival Organisers cannot guarantee the validity of any tickets not purchased from official sales points.
• If, due to reasons beyond the organisers’ control, it should be necessary to change the scheduled venue and/or date of a performance, tickets will continue to be valid for the new venue and/or date. If the new venue and/or date is not convenient for the spectator, or if a performance is cancelled before it begins, full refunds on amounts paid will be available at the point where tickets were purchased, for a period of one month, beginning 24 hours after the show is cancelled. No refunds will be given for performances suspended 30 minutes or more after they begin.
• By purchasing a ticket for the Grec 2014 Festival of Barcelona, the purchaser indicates acceptance of these conditions.
• At Tiquet Rambles, ticket sales are made from the terminal corresponding to the operator for each different production. As a result, in some cases, purchasers may be required to wait until the appropriate terminals are free
• Tickets for L’ombra de Pinotxo and Punch & Judy a l’Afganistan (MiniGrec), on sale at La Puntual, www.lapuntual.info or 639 305 353.
• Tickets for the show Numax-Fagor-plus at the Museu d’Arqueologia may be purchased in advance from Tiquet Rambles, www.bcn.cat/grec and, from 8 pm on performance days, at the Teatre Grec box office.